I know I'm a little late for this, but Happy Valentine's Day! Andrew made us dinner which I have to say, at this stage in our lives, is worth far more than a thousand diamonds or red roses! Addison was spoiled, of course. Here are the pictures to prove it:
Andrew and I got her a fridge magnet toy...hoping it helps entertain her while I cook dinner!
Grammy and PoppyTart got us chocolate and a teddy bear.
She really enjoyed taking everything out and examining each box! And no, we did not let her eat the candy!
Grandpa and Grandma got her a singing monkey, that she has been carrying around for the past two days now, and a cat that runs away as you chase it! Too fun : )
For the past week Addison has started to cuddle with things. Me, her blanket, her soft toys, the dogs. It is the cutest thing! When I put her blanket on the floor before naptime, she lays on it and rubs her head in it! Sometimes she will come over to me and lay her head in my lap.
We are getting things ready for Addison's birthday party and I am excited for our family to see how big she is now!
No comments:
Post a Comment