Addison's gym had a mini olympics today! It was great for Andrew to be able to see her in a gymnastics class! Tiffany and Robert were also there to support her!
Audrey will be able to start in the Fall!
Excited to follow the summer Olympics with the girls this year!
Afterward, we ate at Egg for the first time and it was delicious. I don't think we are ever going to have a bad meal here.
The girls are excited to celebrate Father's Day tomorrow! I'm sure the day will involve many sword fights and a little Mario.
I am blessed to have my father, stepfather, and father in law in my life today...as so many of our loved ones have had to say goodbye too soon. I love them all and still need them in my life as the girls need Andrew! My Dad still teaches me how to gain perspective when life overwhelms me. My stepfather still teaches me how to go the extra mile for people. My father in law teaches me how to be patient and listen.
No comments:
Post a Comment