Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Life with my girls

We went to visit Poppy on Sunday. He seems to be doing well and staying positive. Mom is doing a good job too taking care of him, the house, and the animals.


Hopefully we didn't tire him out too much!

On our way home we had dinner with the Ritters. Everyone was home!

Audrey walking for the first time around Flamingo Gardens. Watch out peacocks!

Thank Aunt Tiffany for the gift membership to Young at Art Museum! We LOVE it! I'm sure we will visit the museum once a week!


Audrey loves this tunnel at the playground!

blue heron

geese
(also notice that Audrey is holding a pair of Addison's underwear again)

 Flying Aba

Addison and I made these necklaces today!

1) I love when they play together
2) notice how Addison uses her hands as people ... she named one of them "Cheese".

Snack time


No comments:

Post a Comment