Thursday, April 12, 2012

Another "I love" list

I love ...

  • that she likes to "throw a fit" in the kitchen.  If she is near the kitchen and she is not getting her way with something, she will walk into kitchen and melt down to the floor crying.
  • that she smiles at me when she toots.  I smile back at her unless we are in the bathtub, then I get worried!
  • when she shares her toys with the dogs and expects them to grab them, but when they obviously don't, she just lays them on top of them.
  • how she can wave "hi" and "bye-bye" now.  She is still selective about it and won't wave to people at the grocery store, but she at least smiles at them now.
  • that she understands so many things I say to her now.  She knows clap, splash, belly button, hug, necklace, baby, dog, daddy, nose, diaper, smile, eat, I'm going to get you (chase), blankie, water...I say where is ____? And she looks around to find it.  
  • how busy she is.  She loves to just walk around our house carrying something.  She finds places to put things like shelves and drawers.  This is how her cup goes missing several times per day.
  • watching her get on and off and on and off of her "car".  She just learned how to do this on her own a few days ago and now it is her favorite thing.  She likes to sit on it backwards and push herself backwards with her feet.  Why backwards with everything, I don't know, but she loves it.  She also likes to push her baby dolls and books in it.  
  • our snuggle times.  Lately we have had more snuggle time because she has been sick.  She lays her head on my shoulder when I carry her and sit with her in the rocker.
  • how curious she is about my face, earrings, hair, nose, lips, the mole on my neck (gross, I know).  She just loves to explore my face.
  • listening to her babble herself to sleep.  She doesn't really cry too much when I put her down, but she does babble a lot.
I just love this girl.

2 comments:

  1. You should do a love list every month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahaha the mole! :) I love that she loves that! Ahhh memories :) love you! Love this post!

    ReplyDelete