Sunday, January 8, 2012

Swimboree!

I haven't posted in a while....I blame that on the Hunger Games Trilogy! 

I tried to start a baby playgroup in our apartment building a few months ago, but I couldn't really get the word out so I gave up on it.  Last week I found out another mom was interested!  So we met and it was nice. I am going to try to update the flier and see if I can reach any other moms.  The management office, although they think its a great idea, can't help advertise it.  Anyway, the mom I met told me about the British Swim School that meets on the next street over.  They have a mommy-and-me (or daddy) class for babies.  So we enrolled her in the class, Swimboree, for the month of January.  It meets twice per week for half an hour.  We went yesterday and she liked it!  We practiced a few different skills that will help her get used to the water and then we played a little.  I'm so glad we found out about it!  It's a nice winter activity!


No comments:

Post a Comment