Today Addi is 13 weeks old! We almost have a 3 month old! I have taken all the tags off of her 3 month clothing and washed them! Excited to see what fits!
Catch up: The vacation rental in Coral Gables didn't work out for us sadly. We enjoyed the area very much, but there were too many insects (moths, termites, and 2 roaches!). We packed up and unexpectedly spent the weekend on the west coast, which was very nice...busy of course, but nice. We saw G & G Barber, the Ritters, and Grammy and Poppy (short for PopTart). Monday we got to stop by Kristina's house for a quick visit! Monday evening Mom and Steve helped us move into a new vacation rental in Brickell. So far we love it. This area is very similiar to Chicago and we have come to like the city life I guess. We are on the 29th floor in a one bedroom. Its bigger than our studio convertible in Chicago and there are a few things that I love: the balcony, no carpet, and dimmer lights! I will post some pictures soon. Two more months in Miami.
Baldness runs in the family : )
Grammy and her stain glass
Family Picture
Poppy, short for Pop Tart
Our new neighborhood, Brickell
The girls love the balcony!
No comments:
Post a Comment